Creating a Payment Plan
DentiCare makes it easy for patients to set up a payment plan. Let us guide you through the process with these easy to follow steps.
- Your practice will SMS the proposed payment plan to your patient. Patients can follow the link to review their payment plan details.
- Once your patient has reviewed their proposed payment plan, they will need to enter their address and email to continue. They’ll need to verify their email address using a 6-digit code.
- Your patient will need to answer the eligibility questions to determine if they qualify for a DentiCare Plus or DentiCare Connect Payment Plan.
- Your patient needs to select their preferred type of identification and provide all relevant details.
- Your patient needs to select their preferred payment method and provide all relevant details.
- Your patient will need to review the plan summary and sign and agree to the terms and conditions to proceed. It will include the plan duration, amount, frequency and start date. If they’d like a copy of the proposal, it can be downloaded directly to their device.
- If your patient is eligible for a DentiCare Plus Plan, they will immediately receive an email from DentiCare confirming the payment plan details. If they were not able to provide a valid ID or they aren’t eligible, they will receive a pending confirmation notification.